Thursday, June 3, 2010

Top Chef Canada

I am putting together my application for Top Chef Canada!

Since season one of Top Chef, I have always thought I would be great on the show. Unfortunately as a Canadian I was not eligible to be on it, until now!

I saw the casting call on Facebook a few weeks ago, and right away I was on it. I started putting out the word that I needed a filmmaker to help me make a 5 minute video and quickly I was put in touch with Scott Amos, who has been graciously helping me for free. We spent 4 days filming me, talking, cooking, driving, talking, BBQing, and just being me.
We are now in the process of editing down the 7 hours of footage into a 5 minute film that will hopefully convey who I am, I'm not your regular everyday chef!

I can't thank my friends enough for all the support and positive energy that I feel behind me. Everyone has been so excited and encouraging we can all see me on the show already. Now I need to start seeing myself winning!

I will be sending off my application on Monday, may the force be with me, and here I come Toronto and Top Chef Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment